July 14, 2013

Paris

Paris. Pah-ree, the city of love. Now I know why they call it that because when you get the chance to visit it, you'll see how passionate the people are, and how emotions are very much evident in this city. (especially in the love lock bridge) For me, this is truly one of the best places in the world that's why it's the perfect last destination for our trip! Check out my pictures below for my last europe travel diary! :) 

Infront of the famous arc de triomphe at the center of Place Charles de Gaulle

What is Paris without the beautiful eiffel tower that will literally make your jaw drop!  

At one of the museums beside the Louvre! 

Different locks at the love lock bridge. The more unique yours is, the better! So cute, right? :)

As soon as I saw it, I loved the idea. I imagined lovers locking up a promise to love someone indefinitely (hopefully) and symbolizing this by using a lock... so romantic and creative!


Inside the Notre Dame church. Look at those details and the high ceiling, those are some amazing architectural work!

I don't know why but I love candles. There's something about them that makes
 them very holy and solemn when lit. Don't you think so? :) 

Leather, tan, white, gold and red combinations for my last day in Paris  :)


If you want authentic Parisian macarons, pastries or anything sweet, go here! 
You'll love the ambiance as soon as you step inside 

What's the best way to end the whole trip here in the streets of Champs-Elysses?
Go shopping of course! Haha! I'm one happy & blessed girl! :)




....and that concludes my travel diary. Au revoir Paris! 
Hope you guys enjoyed it and I hope you guys were able to travel 
with me by just looking at the pictures. 
 I'm back in Manila and that means that I'm already 
starting a new chapter in my life, which is college! 
Watch out for more this week! :)
xx, Denise 

5 comments :

  1. Uh I love Paris! and u r so beautiful!
    I like the post!
    can u see my blog too?

    http://www.guhstavosecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on that! I love Paris also! :)
      And thank you! Glad you like it!!! :)
      will visit it :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! Your blog is very good and interesting! I'm glad if you visit my blog too!:)

    http://shesarebelgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you! :) I appreciate it!
      Will do :)

      Delete
  3. Cabelas is one in the finest on-line and 1 in the leading out fitters of hunting,
    boating, camping inside the world. It has been providing its products simply because
    many years by now and attained success and is really popular in between several shoppers now.

    ______________________________________________
    out fitters

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...