July 18, 2012

No Words can Describe ♡

Words can't describe my feelings right now. Thank you so much for all the positive comments. I really do appreciate it so much! :) This was from Sharpie USA's FaceBook account that a newly found friend from Panama named Adi Livne linked me to, and I was super, super shocked to see the likes and shares worldwide. Thank you Lord, for all the blessings! ♡ Goodnight, fellow readers! :) 

Really got surprised when I saw that I was featured in the blog of Sharpies USA entitled Call of the Wild!!! Thank you so much, Caitlin! :) Here's the link for all of you to see! Check it out now! 

8 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I really appreciate it! :) thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!! :D ♥
    I wanna ask where did you buy your colored Sharpies? I've been looking for those since I saw your DIY but until now I can't find nice colored ones. Is that a set or you bought them one by one? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) I bought them in States when I was there this summer :( and yes, it was in a pack!

      Delete
  3. DIY princess! Congrats,Denise! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh! I feel so honored with that title! hehe one big thank you to you! :)

      Delete
  4. DIY QUEEN! Congrats. =)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh! I feel so honored with that title! hehe one big thank you to you as well! really appreciate it! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...